The Yhm R9 is YHM’s fully-welded tubeless 9mm suppressor built for durability and performance. Weighing only 10.7 ounces with a 5.2-inch length, the Yhm R9 is everything you’d expect from Yankee Hill Machine, including the budget friendly price. With its 17-4 stainless steel construction, the YHM R9 is corrosion resistant and impressively robust.
This Yhm R9 9mm suppressor was also built with a high firing schedule in mind, for use on sub-machine guns and SBRs, specifically. But in typical YHM fashion, the Yhm R9 goes above and beyond its original intended purpose and provides the ability to run on .300BLK and .308 Win as well. This Yhm R9 suppressor is also compatible with the YHM Phantom QD adapter, 3-lug adapter, Nielson adapter, and other direct thread sizes, truly taking its usefulness to the max. With its impressive noise reduction, durability, and versatility, the Yankee Hill Machine R9 is the perfect addition to your arsenal.
Yhm R9 RAPID FIRE
- Length: 5.2”
- Weight: 10.7 ounces
- Diameter: 1.562”
- Build Material: 17-4 stainless
- Finish: Matte black cerakote
- Rating: 17HMR – 9mm / .308 Win
Yhm R9 Box?
- User Manual
- Piston and Booster NOT Included
Yhm R9 BARREL LENGTH RESTRICTIONS
- 7.62×51 / .308 Winchester: 16″ minimum barrel length
- 350 Legend: 16″ minimum barrel length
- 5.56 NATO: 16″ minimum barrel length
- 300 Blackout: 8″ minimum barrel length