Ruger 10/22 Takedown
The Ruger 10/22 Takedown ISB features best-in-class materials and an advanced design, resulting in a lightweight, compact size and top-tier sound reduction. Compatible with the Ruger 10/22 Takedown , 10/22 Takedown Lite and 22 Charger® Takedown Pistol, the ISB replaces your entire TD front end with an integrally suppressed barrel. Keeping you above the 16″ regulation for a rifle length barrel, the ISB runs an internal 10.62″ rifled barrel and just under 6″ worth of baffles. Removing the baffles is very simple with the included 5/32″ hex key from the front of the barrel (while it is still installed on the forend).
Ruger 10/22 Takedown Rapidfire
- Ruger 10/22 Takedown Reduces sound pressure levels of .22 LR to an average of 113.2 dB with standard velocity ammunition.
- Lightweight for balance and portability. Once installed on the firearm, the center of gravity is close to the receiver, making it easy to maneuver and shoot.
- Easy to disassemble and clean. All internal components seal together to keep the byproducts of combustion away from the tube. A single screw retains the baffles and cap within the sleeve and doubles as a removal tool. The included 5/32″ hex key tool allows the integrally suppressed barrel to be completely disassembled for cleaning.
- Sleeve surrounding the 17-4 stainless baffles is matched to the forend for a clean, but distinctive, appearance.
- Stainless steel barrel, baffles and front cap were chosen for maximum strength and serviceability. The aluminum sleeve is permanently attached to the barrel to minimize weight and maintain a minimum overall length.